Community-engaged research: Fostering collaborative relationships with community partners.
Moderator: Leah Hamilton, Associate Professor and ORSCE RDO
Panelists from across the University will discuss strategies for fostering effective research relationships with community partners.
- Cathy Carter-Snell, Associate Professor, School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Sonya Flessati, Associate Professor, Student Counselling Services
- Tracy L. Friedel, Associate Professor & Canada Research Chair in Indigenous Studies, Department of Humanities
- Caroline McDonald-Harker, Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology & Anthropology
- James Stauch, Director, Institute for Community Prosperity
- Brian Traynor, Associate Professor, Information Design
- Rita Yembilah, Lecturer, Department of General Education
- Kelly Learned, Project Manager, Miistakis Institute
Coffee and cookies will be provided.
Questions? Please contact Julia Johnson: email@example.com, 403-440-6069
- Friday, September 29, 2017
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm
- EB2061 (Bissett Boardroom)
- ADC Supported