Using Electronic Images
Facilitated by: Alana Gaulin and Pattie Mascaro
Knowing how to use electronic images for your courses in a copyright friendly way can be confusing. Join Copyright Advisor, Alana Gaulin, and Instructional Designer, Pattie Mascaro, for a workshop that will answer your questions about finding and using images. In this workshop you will:
- become familiar with your user rights pertaining to copyright.
- distinguish the difference between using images in live presentation vs. online.
- find images you can use in your courses.
Please note: All MRU staff, faculty and instructors are welcome to attend.
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- 9:30am - 11:00am
- EL1470A (Library Classroom A)
- ADC Supported (External to ADC)