Using Electronic Images
Facilitated by: Alana Gaulin and Pattie Mascaro
Session added due to popular demand. Please be considerate to others on the wait lists and remember to cancel any other registrations or wait list requests you have for the 'Using Electronic Images' workshop by following the link in your confirmation email, or by contacting the ADC at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 403-440-6042.
Knowing how to use electronic images for your courses in a copyright friendly way can be confusing. Join Copyright Advisor, Alana Gaulin, and Instructional Designer, Pattie Mascaro, for a workshop that will answer your questions about finding and using images. In this workshop you will:
- become familiar with your user rights pertaining to copyright.
- distinguish the difference between using images in live presentation vs. online.
- find images you can use in your courses.
Please note: All MRU staff, faculty and instructors are welcome to attend.
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017
- 9:30am - 11:00am
- EL1470A (Library Classroom A)
- ADC Supported